Thursday, 11 September 2014

Harvest

Sadly I didn't grow this haul here at Really Hungry.  The apples were a gift from my good friend and excellent chef, Tammy. She has a blackberries in her garden that can barely take the weight of the fruit. The plan is to make either muffins or create some kind of apple and blackberry slice with them. The beans, courgettes and tomatoes are from my running friend's allotment. I'm tending it (aka nicking her food) while she relaxes in sunnier climes. Her neighbour on the allotment foisted the largest potatoes you've ever seen onto me. And she also gave me a bag of pink fir potatoes which I'm about to steam for dinner. Gotta love Autumn!

Bring on the apocalypse!

Runner beans

Courgette and tomato

Pudding or breakfast?

Pink fir potatoes

Mash!



No comments:

Post a Comment